Tampa Wedding Photographers, Tampa Engagement Photographers, Tampa Family Photographer, Tampa Senior Picture Photographers, Tampa Maternity Photographers » Award winning Tampa photographer, Andi Diamond, captures Tampa weddings, Tampa newborn photos, maternity photos of Tampa moms, family pictures, senior portraits and more!

Masthead header

This day I will marry my best friend (Tampa Wedding Photographer)

Rain looked at me and said, “I know I should be nervous right now.  But I am just so excited.  Today I get to marry my best friend”, and a glow came across her face that made the room light up.  She was beaming with happiness, joy, excitement, and love as this was the day that she would marry Jeff.  The Hyatt Clearwater Beach was the location where these two would exchange wedding vows for their Clearwater Beach wedding, and the day was nothing less than idyllic.  Just before I finished photographing their wedding, Rain and Jeff hopped in front of the Clearwater skyline and this is what we captured.  I think is is my favorite image of the night!  (For my photographer friends, this was shot with my Nikon D3s, ISO 5000, F 2.8, 1/50 using off camera flash.)

Rain and Jeff, I was so thrilled to be able to photograph your wedding day, and capture the start of your new life together.  Enjoy your honeymoon.  Much love!

Special thanks to Aaron and Pete of VH Video, and Allen of Classic Entertainment.  Love working with both of these fab vendors!  The wedding cake was created by Chantilly Cakes and Rain’s stunning wedding gown is from Olga’s Bridal Boutique.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  • Kenny Kim - October 21, 2010 - 2:39 am

Great job Andi. So proud of you. Love the tile images for the blog. Jeff and Rain were lucky to have you capture their day!

• Robyn Osten - October 21, 2010 - 8:45 am

Andi… amazing!!! You just ROCK at weddings!!! These are amazing!!! Can’t wait to see the rest! 🙂 I would wallpaper my house with these shots if they were mine!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

• Shelby Finkelstein - October 21, 2010 - 9:32 am

Beautiful job and such a beautiful couple Andi! Wish I could have been there =) LOVE the three little flower girls! Great memories you created…

• Jennifer Payne - October 21, 2010 - 11:53 am

It was a pleasure working with you at Rain & Jeff’s wedding! Your work is amazing! I look forward to working with you again in the future at some of the upcoming weddings at the Hyatt!

• Peter - October 21, 2010 - 11:58 am

wow…. Those photos are amazing and the quote in the header mirrored my thoughts on my 2-23-02.

• Andi Diamond - October 21, 2010 - 12:00 pm

Awwww….Punky…. You just melted mt heart! I love you so much! xo

• jayne - October 21, 2010 - 7:05 pm

WOW! Breath taking Andi! I cannot believe the depth of your images – and how you capture the pure emotion. I am so sorry i wasnt there – but get to enjoy it through your pictures!! Thanks for making Rain Rains day amazing!

• Allen Arellano - October 27, 2010 - 9:35 am

Being in the business as an Interactive Entertainer for the past 17 years, I have seen a lot of photographers. I must say that Andi has always been an extreme PLEASURE to work with. Andi is a complete professional. Looking forward to working with you again Andi!

• Rain - October 29, 2010 - 9:55 pm

WOW!! We loved working with you and felt like you truly captured us and our loved ones on one of the most incredible days of our lives! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We can’t wait to see the rest of the pics! -Rain & Jeff

• Chantilly Cakes - November 2, 2010 - 10:56 am

It was a pleasure working with Rain and Jeff. I love the photos I have seen so far and cannot wait to see the rest of them. We did both the wedding cake and the groom’s cake and am glad it was what they wanted. We feel lucky to have been a part of their special day.-Desiree ~ Chantilly Cakes

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *