Is there any event more beautiful than a wedding? Gorgeous linens, a scrumptious cake, a dress to die for, and of course a stunning bride and groom; your big day will be comprised of many beautiful details. However, choosing them could appear as quite a daunting task, as there are so many lovely elements that you could display for your own big day!
From the perfect color scheme to just the right flowers, your mind will be racing as your try and create your dream wedding day!
Luckily, you can discover a great deal of inspiration through photography! That’s why, here at Andi Diamond Photography, we were so honored with the opportunity to be a part of this styled St. Petersburg Beach styled wedding, as we got the opportunity to work with several talented Tampa wedding professionals to showcase the Don Cesar’s newly renovated ballroom (as well as give us all the chance to flex our creative muscles!).
A gorgeous bride and groom, an elegant setting, absolutely stunning elements of décor…this St. Pete wedding shoot certainly was dreamy! So, if you are seeking some great inspiration for your own big day, these photos will certainly provide just that!
We also want to extend a big thank you to all of the wonderful wedding professionals in Tampa who brought this photo session to life:
- Design & Planning: Stacie Mandika – Unique Weddings + Events
- A/V: Kyla Dismukes – PSAV
- Bridal Boutique & Models: Lilliana Haus – Truly Forever Bridal
- Cake: Jovana – The Artistic Whisk
- Floral & Décor: Jana Stall – Events in Bloom
- Foliage: Conrad Forler – A1 Foliage
- Hair & Makeup: Dena Brooks – Lasting Luxe
- Linens: Katie Antiporda – Over the Top Linens
- Photography: Andi Diamond – Andi Diamond Photography
- Rentals: Lix Kirtley – A Chair Affair
- Stationery: Alicia – A&P Designs Co
- Venue: Beth Clark – Don Cesar Beach Resort
- Videographer: Bryan Coward – Lucky Lemon Films