This week’s Fun Fact Friday is all about me, Kristin! I thought I would share a few of my favorite things (cue Julie Andrews).
1. Chocolate covered almonds. I carry almonds with me everywhere I go- they are good for quick energy and are probably one of the healthiest things I eat (I have a horrible diet), but chocolate covered almonds are my guiltiest pleasure. I go to Publix every couple of days and buy fresh ones to eat as a late night snack with a glass of milk.
2. Sloths. Yes. They are the cutest and coolest little animals ever! If I ever came in contact with one I might cry, then steal it. My best guy friend even bought me an “I love sloths” shirt for my birthday this year..with a huge sloth on it. I wear it all the time when I go out and get tons of stares.
3. Movies! I do not have cable so I spend a lot of my free time watching movies, new and old. I like to think that I am an expert in the game, Scene It, and I could out-movie anyone! Ok, not anyone..but I have seen a lot. Tonight’s choice? Teen Wolf! Michael J. Fox in his prime, I love this one!
4. Sweater Weather. Although we haven’t been getting a lot of cold weather this year, we did manage to get some sweater weather. I am originally from Indiana so I like a little chilly weather every now and then. Scarves, leggings, boots, oh my! I love it all and wish some cool temperatures could come our way and stay for a bit.
5. My Christmas tree. It is still up, and will probably stay up until the end of January. Now, I know I am not the only one who does this! It makes me happy and looks pretty in my living room at night, oh, and my cats love to lay under it. And lastly, maybe because I am too lazy to take it down..don’t judge me!